You have likely seen some news swirling about regarding BC’s new Income-Qualified E-Bike Rebate Program. This amazing program is geared around making E-Bikes a viable transportation alternative for people across BC.
The Rebate program started June 1, and has already seen an incredible response. As a participating retailer, we can help guide you through the process of applying for the rebate, and selecting the best E-Bike for your needs.
Some quick details:
- This program is available to residents of BC only.
- Applicants must be 19 years of age, or older (BC Age of Majority Act)
- You must purchase the electric bike from a Participating Electric Bike Retailer
- E-bikes cannot be returned for a refund, please make sure your decision to purchase is final (see the details below).
- The minimum purchase price of the e-bike is $2,000 before taxes.
- All recipients of a rebate must agree to keep the e-bike in their possession for a minimum of 2 years.
- Purchases made prior to June 1, 2023 do not qualify.
- The rebates are limited to 1 per person.
For more information, and to join the waitlist, visit https://bcebikerebates.ca/
Returns – BC E-Bike Rebate Program
We do not accept returns from customers who participate in the BC E-Bike Rebate Program. We cannot provide you with a cash, debit refund, credit card refund, cash equivalent gift card or merchandise credit. Please make sure your decision to purchase an E-Bike is final.
Exchanges – BC E-Bike Rebate Program
If you are a customer who participated in the BC E-Bike Rebate Program and your E-Bike is in some way defective, it may only be exchanged for another E-Bike of equal value (same cost/price) or higher.